Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Seriously, Feel My Rock

Due to my seemingly endless string of technological roadblocks (latest target: Roxio, who decided to remove the basic features I used to enjoy on their previous releases with their new, "improved" Creator 9 software. WTF's up with that, Roxi?), I have not been able to post any podcasts recently. Well, I've finally leapt that last hurdle and will be posting three (count 'em, three!) podcasts soon. There is one new original mix and two really stellar birthday mixes from this year and last by my dear friend Jim. The fun thing about these mixes is the lead tracks on each mix are birthday songs addressed to me by The Johnny Depth, Jim's nom de home recording (mine being Linoleum Blownapart, and occasionally Nick Scrape). They're great, and I'm sure you'll like them.

I should have the next podcast up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: